Escape, explore, learn and have fun with tickets to Chimney Rock.
Youth 1-Day Admission
Our price: $7.00
Chimney Rock at Chimney Rock State Park offers great activities for kids of all ages. From the amazing and interactive outdoor sculptures on the Great Woodland Adventure to the snakes and other critters at the Animal Discovery Den, your child, grandchild, niece or nephew is sure to enjoy this one-day youth ticket! Valid for ages 5-15. Please print your receipt for purchase OR have the receipt available on your mobile device in order to redeem at our Ticket Plaza.
Adult 1-Day Admission
Our Price: $15.00
A visit to Chimney Rock at Chimney Rock State Park is more than just a walk in the woods or an awe-inspiring view. It’s an unforgettable experience with one of North America’s truly great natural wonders. You are sure to enjoy this one-day adult ticket! Please print your receipt for purchase OR have the receipt available on your mobile device in order to redeem at our Ticket Plaza.
Annual Passes get you fall foliage, spring hiking near Asheville, a living classroom, and more.
An Annual Pass to Chimney Rock is one of the best values around. Just look what you get when you become an Annual Passholder:
- Unlimited visits to the Park for 12 months from month of purchase
- $2 off each adult and $1 off each child admission ticket purchased for friends who accompany you
- 15% savings on food and gifts at Cliff Dwellers Gifts, the Sky Lounge Gift Shop & Deli and at the Old Rock Café.
- Discounts on workshops, guided hikes and special events at the Park
- Free e-Newsletter with Park news, upcoming events, and special offers
- Participation in Passholder-only events
- Special deals for other attractions
You can upgrade your admission ticket to an Annual Pass for only $13 for adults and $5 for youth on the day of purchase or within 30 days. Just hang on to your receipt and stop in to the Ticket Plaza on your next visit.
Check out the attractions, shops and restaurants that are offering 2018 discounts to our Annual Passholders!
Have kids or grandkids who love the Park?