- This event has passed.
Fun with Photos: Smart Phone Photography Class for Annual Passholders
Join professional photographer Buddy Morrison for this class which teaches you the basics of smartphone photography. Whether you’re an Android or iPhone user, you’re sure to take away some great skills during this two-hour class. Be prepared to hike to various spots in the Park. Participants will ride the elevator to the top of the mountain and use the Chimney and Opera Box as subjects to photograph. Here is the schedule for this class:
- 10 am Meet and Greet on the Outcroppings deck.
- 10:15 Go over Phone Settings and setups for each person’s phones.
- 10:45 Move to Lake Lure Overlook near the Restaurant.
- 11:00 – 11:30 Take Photos and evaluate photographs.
- 11:30 – 11:50 Photoshoot from the Opera Box.
- 11:50 – 12:00 Final review, comments, and conclusion.
This class is limited to 15 participants. The class is free for Annual Passholders. Be sure to present your annual pass when checking in at the Ticket Plaza. If you are not an annual passholder and would like to become one, please purchase your pass here.