Of course, we’re best known for the 75-mile panoramic views of Lake Lure and Hickory Nut Gorge from high atop Chimney Rock. But you’ll find we have a list of things to do as infinite as the views.
- Take a hike! Our unique trails offer something for all ages and abilities. Visit our trails page for all the details.
- Learn to rock climb on real rock – no equipment or experience necessary. Our partners, Fox Mountain Guides, take care of it all.
- Wow your kids with all kinds of outdoor fun. They may even learn a little something, but don’t worry, we won’t tell them. Be sure check out Grady's Animal Discovery Den where kids can interact with Grady the Groundhog, our live Animal Ambassador, and his friends.
- Check out our special events calendar for the latest on guided hikes, bird walks, education programs and more.
- Shop 'til you drop at Cliff Dwellers Gifts and the Sky Lounge Gift Shop & Deli featuring fun Chimney Rock souvenirs and also handmade items by local and regional artists.
- You’ll need to fuel up for your day at the Park. Visit the Old Rock Café for sandwiches and salads in Chimney Rock Village overlooking the Rocky Broad River.
- Be sure to visit the quaint shops of Bat Cave and Chimney Rock Village. You’ll also want to check out all the fun to be had at Lake Lure.